Rajesh Sri Chakravarthi, son of popular music composer Sri and grandson of yesteryear star music director Chakravarthi, is going to make his debut as hero. Rajesh’s maiden film, Sivakasipuram, is gearing up for release tomorrow.
Speaking at a film’s promotional interview, Rajesh said that he is not limiting himself to main lead roles and that he is keenly waiting to prove his mettle with performance oriented roles.
Sivakasipuram is a psychological romantic thriller and the film is said to be based on true incidents. Priyanka Sharma makes her debut as the film’s female lead. Debutant Harish Vattikuti is the director and Mohan Babu Pulimamidi is the producer of Sivakasipuram. Pawan Sesha is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes