GV Prakash who has had few hits in Telugu as a music director is all set to make his debut as a hero. He has recently started a new production house to produce low budget films. However, he is not acting in his own production.
‘Pencil’ is the title of the film which marks the debut of GV Prakash. Mani Naga Raj who has earlier assisted Goutham Menon will be wielding the megaphone for the first time. This movie is expected to be a Thriller love story and GV will be playing the role of a Class 12 guy. Priya Anand is cast opposite GV Prakash in this movie.
Shoot of the movie will kick start in November. This movie will be made in Tamil and officially there is no news on the dubbing of the film in to other languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?
- Ravi Teja’s next gets a launch date
- Prabhas makes serious plans for his next
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?