GV Prakash who has had few hits in Telugu as a music director is all set to make his debut as a hero. He has recently started a new production house to produce low budget films. However, he is not acting in his own production.
‘Pencil’ is the title of the film which marks the debut of GV Prakash. Mani Naga Raj who has earlier assisted Goutham Menon will be wielding the megaphone for the first time. This movie is expected to be a Thriller love story and GV will be playing the role of a Class 12 guy. Priya Anand is cast opposite GV Prakash in this movie.
Shoot of the movie will kick start in November. This movie will be made in Tamil and officially there is no news on the dubbing of the film in to other languages.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title