After being seen together in films like Rummy, Pannaiyarum Padminiyum and Dharmadurai, hit pair Vijay Sethupathi and Aishwarya Rajesh will be seen together in a film titled, Ka Pe Ranasingam for the fourth time.
The film has completed its shooting part before the lockdown period and currently is in the post-production stage. Meanwhile, updating about the film’s status, noted music composer Ghibran tweeted ” Saw #KaPaeRanaSingam and started working on the BG Score for the movie. After #Aramm, this is one of the very important movies in Tamil Cinema and I’m really happy n proud to be a part of it… brilliant performances by @aishu_dil n @VijaySethuOffl …@kjr_studios @pkvirumandi1″.
Now, this post from the film’s music composer is raising expectations for the film. Being directed by P. Virumandi, the film will hit the screens soon after the theatres are opened.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date