After being seen together in films like Rummy, Pannaiyarum Padminiyum and Dharmadurai, hit pair Vijay Sethupathi and Aishwarya Rajesh will be seen together in a film titled, Ka Pe Ranasingam for the fourth time.
The film has completed its shooting part before the lockdown period and currently is in the post-production stage. Meanwhile, updating about the film’s status, noted music composer Ghibran tweeted ” Saw #KaPaeRanaSingam and started working on the BG Score for the movie. After #Aramm, this is one of the very important movies in Tamil Cinema and I’m really happy n proud to be a part of it… brilliant performances by @aishu_dil n @VijaySethuOffl …@kjr_studios @pkvirumandi1″.
Now, this post from the film’s music composer is raising expectations for the film. Being directed by P. Virumandi, the film will hit the screens soon after the theatres are opened.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league