The unit of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited political drama, Godfather, recently wrapped up a crucial schedule in Ooty. Chiru and several lead actors took part in the week long schedule. Soon after his return to Hyderabad, the film’s director Mohan Raja resumed music sessions with composer Thaman.
Thaman took to Twitter and tweeted a photograph of him posing with Mohan Raja and Godfather’s cinematographer Nirav Shah. The makers have kept the names of the actors who will be portraying important lead roles under wraps. This official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam political drama, Lucifer, is being produced by Ram Charan in association with NV Prasad and RB Chowdary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers
- Mega father and son watch Indis vs Pak match in Dubai
- Salaar: Prashanth Neel promises action feast to Prabhas’s fans
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali