Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious film that features an ensemble cast. The much-awaited film’s regular shooting is expected to commence in January. Mani is collaborating with AR Rahman and legendary poet Vairamuthu once again.
Meanwhile, the film’s music sittings are underway in Goa. Mani, Rahman and Vairamuthu are brainstorming to come up with yet another scintillating soundtrack. The music discussions are happening on the sidelines of the IFFI, Goa.
This as-yet-untitled movie features leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa