Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious film that features an ensemble cast. The much-awaited film’s regular shooting is expected to commence in January. Mani is collaborating with AR Rahman and legendary poet Vairamuthu once again.
Meanwhile, the film’s music sittings are underway in Goa. Mani, Rahman and Vairamuthu are brainstorming to come up with yet another scintillating soundtrack. The music discussions are happening on the sidelines of the IFFI, Goa.
This as-yet-untitled movie features leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood