It is a known fact that Rajamouli and his family got infected by the deadly Coronavirus and came out of it effectively. Out of those who turned positive were musician MM Keeravani and his son Kaala Bhairava.
Yesterday, both the father and son donated their plasma which can be useful for other COVID patients. MM Keeravani is busy with RRR and a few other films as of now.
Kaaala Bhairava is also making his presence felt in the industry with his singing and composing. He has scored music for his new film COlor Photo that will be out soon.
Just got done with plasma donation. I feel truly blessed 🧡
I request everyone who’ve fought and recovered from Covid like me, to please get tested for antibodies and donate plasma VOLUNTARILY. Don’t wait till there’s an emergency.
It’s absolutely safe and simple🤗🤗 pic.twitter.com/aV9vwqSgOR
— Kaala Bhairava (@kaalabhairava7) September 1, 2020
Just done with voluntary donation of plasma at KIMS along with my son Bhairava.
Feeling good. It felt very normal like in a routine blood donation session. No need to fear at all for participating. pic.twitter.com/2WVGNUtCIR
— mmkeeravaani (@mmkeeravaani) September 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?