The actor is two films away from the magical 100 mark and he has special plans for this 100th project. “It is my fortune to be born as NTR’s son. I have a lot of things to do as an actor and as a politician. My 100 the film will be a very special one”, he said.
Balakrishna has not revealed details about his plans but in the past, there was talk about a project with K. Raghavendra Rao on the subject of Sri Krishna Devaraya.
Let us see what Balayya has in store for all of us.
Articles that might interest you:
- ETV’s special Ugadi event rakes in solid TRP’s
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s world TV premiere sets a massive new record
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?
- With Bheeshma’s hit, Nithin’s next in safe zone already
- Legendary singer SPB’s unique fundraiser in Corona times
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets