The actor is two films away from the magical 100 mark and he has special plans for this 100th project. “It is my fortune to be born as NTR’s son. I have a lot of things to do as an actor and as a politician. My 100 the film will be a very special one”, he said.
Balakrishna has not revealed details about his plans but in the past, there was talk about a project with K. Raghavendra Rao on the subject of Sri Krishna Devaraya.
Let us see what Balayya has in store for all of us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations
- Mythri Movie Makers’ next is a new-age film ‘Mathu Vadalara’