It had been nearly 20 years since Mani Sharma made his debut as a music director in Telugu film industry and so far, he has worked on more than 200 films and composed music for some of the biggest hits over the years.
“I didn’t realise that I have completed 20 years in the industry until someone reminded me about it recently. I think I am good with melodious tunes, but I feel my best is yet to come,” he said in a recent interview.
While he was ruling the roost for several years in the early 2000s, several other music directors took over in the later stage; however, Mani Sharma added that he has no regrets. “I think I wasn’t able to impress a few directors and hence, they started looking for other options. I know what sort of music works for which stars and once I make up my mind, I don’t listen to anyone,” Mani Sharma added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s next- Meher Ramesh spends lakhs for just montage shots
- Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Vijay-Rashmika’s Dear Comrade crosses a huge milestone
- Bellamkonda Suresh sets up another project for his younger son?
- Amazon’s latest Hindi biggie gets a new release date?
- My role will shock you in Pushpa-Rashmika