It had been nearly 20 years since Mani Sharma made his debut as a music director in Telugu film industry and so far, he has worked on more than 200 films and composed music for some of the biggest hits over the years.
“I didn’t realise that I have completed 20 years in the industry until someone reminded me about it recently. I think I am good with melodious tunes, but I feel my best is yet to come,” he said in a recent interview.
While he was ruling the roost for several years in the early 2000s, several other music directors took over in the later stage; however, Mani Sharma added that he has no regrets. “I think I wasn’t able to impress a few directors and hence, they started looking for other options. I know what sort of music works for which stars and once I make up my mind, I don’t listen to anyone,” Mani Sharma added.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero