The audio launch event for Vaishnav Tej and Rakul Preet’s upcoming rural drama, Kondapolam, was held in Kurnool last night. Speaking at the event, Vaishnav Tej said he played a young man named Ravindra in the movie.
“My character in the movie believes that he has to always live with his head raised up no matter how many hardships he faces. My character aspires to make India proud. Each and everyone will identify themselves with the film. Krish worked hard to translate Sannapureddy Venkataramireddy gari book onto the big screen,” said Vaishnav.
Produced by Saibabu and Rajeev Reddy, Kondapolam is slated for release on October 8. MM Keeravani has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka’s love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona