Veteran hero Rebel Star Krishnamraju was the chief guest at the teaser release event of hero Srikanth’s upcoming action drama, Operation 2019. Speaking at the event, the Rebel Star said that he had acted with Srikanth in Maa Nannaku Pelli and Simhagarjana and that he’s quite fond of him.
Krishnamraju went on to make some striking comments on today’s politics. “I had represented Kakinada and my hometown Narsapur in the Parliament. My constituency people still talk about the service I did during my tenure. However, several industrialists stepped into politics and started buying votes. Even common people are selling their votes for money. Today’s movies should enlighten people and bring a change in the society,” the Rebel Star said.
Krishnamraju will soon be bankrolling a romantic entertainer starring Young Rebel Star Prabhas. This film will be directed by Radhakrishna Kumar.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar