Veteran hero Rebel Star Krishnamraju was the chief guest at the teaser release event of hero Srikanth’s upcoming action drama, Operation 2019. Speaking at the event, the Rebel Star said that he had acted with Srikanth in Maa Nannaku Pelli and Simhagarjana and that he’s quite fond of him.
Krishnamraju went on to make some striking comments on today’s politics. “I had represented Kakinada and my hometown Narsapur in the Parliament. My constituency people still talk about the service I did during my tenure. However, several industrialists stepped into politics and started buying votes. Even common people are selling their votes for money. Today’s movies should enlighten people and bring a change in the society,” the Rebel Star said.
Krishnamraju will soon be bankrolling a romantic entertainer starring Young Rebel Star Prabhas. This film will be directed by Radhakrishna Kumar.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact