Malayalam star hero, Dulquer Salmaan is surely going places with each passing day. Not only is he a ladies killer but his choice of films have surprised many.
Being a star hero, he has often chosen content oriented films and has come out with flying colors. The latest example is playing Gemini Ganesan in the latest biopic Mahanati.
Dulquer has come in for massive praise for his portrayal of the yesteryear star and the way he has performed in Telugu, a language he hardly knows.
Speaking about his career, Dulquer says that his dad and star hero, Mammootty is very happy with his choices and has asked him to continue the same.
Things get even more exciting for Dulquer as he will be making his Hindi debut this year with none other than Irfan Khan. Let’s wish this talented actor the best of luck for his future.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film