Yesterday, hero Ram Charan took to Twitter and posted a video in which he was seen learning making fresh butter from his grandmother Anjana Devi and mother Surekha. Charan said that he learnt the process of making butter after ‘buttering’ both his mother and grandmother.
Now, Charan’s father Chiranjeevi replied to his son’s video with a hilarious tweet. Calling Charan “My Dear Bachcha,” Chiru told Charan that he can’t ‘butter’ his grandmother as the first place is always his (Chiru’s). “How much ever you BUTTER, your position will not become BETTER,” Chiru teased Charan. The Megastar went on to say that he doesn’t have the same guarantee with Charan’s mother. Well, do we even need to say that fans are totally amused?
మై డియర్ బచ్చా …మా అమ్మ దగ్గర నీ ‘బట్టర్ ‘ ఉడకదురా. ఫస్ట్ ప్లేస్ ఎప్పుడు నాదే. How much ever you BUTTER, your position will not become BETTER. But … …అదే guarantee నాకు మీ అమ్మ దగ్గర లేదనుకో 😜 https://t.co/x1AIBZR3lM
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 2, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part