Yesterday, hero Ram Charan took to Twitter and posted a video in which he was seen learning making fresh butter from his grandmother Anjana Devi and mother Surekha. Charan said that he learnt the process of making butter after ‘buttering’ both his mother and grandmother.
Now, Charan’s father Chiranjeevi replied to his son’s video with a hilarious tweet. Calling Charan “My Dear Bachcha,” Chiru told Charan that he can’t ‘butter’ his grandmother as the first place is always his (Chiru’s). “How much ever you BUTTER, your position will not become BETTER,” Chiru teased Charan. The Megastar went on to say that he doesn’t have the same guarantee with Charan’s mother. Well, do we even need to say that fans are totally amused?
మై డియర్ బచ్చా …మా అమ్మ దగ్గర నీ ‘బట్టర్ ‘ ఉడకదురా. ఫస్ట్ ప్లేస్ ఎప్పుడు నాదే. How much ever you BUTTER, your position will not become BETTER. But … …అదే guarantee నాకు మీ అమ్మ దగ్గర లేదనుకో 😜 https://t.co/x1AIBZR3lM
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 2, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best