Ram Charan was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his Rangasthalam’s director Sukumar’s latest production, Darshakudu. As usual, Pawan Kalyan’s fans kept insisting Charan to speak about his star uncle. Charan’s reply stumped everyone.
Charan said that we normally don’t talk about our mother and loved ones everyday but our love for them never changes. “My family is short in my words, but it is deep in my heart,” said Charan, further requesting Pawan’s fans to understand him for not speaking much about his uncle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?