Ram Charan was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his Rangasthalam’s director Sukumar’s latest production, Darshakudu. As usual, Pawan Kalyan’s fans kept insisting Charan to speak about his star uncle. Charan’s reply stumped everyone.
Charan said that we normally don’t talk about our mother and loved ones everyday but our love for them never changes. “My family is short in my words, but it is deep in my heart,” said Charan, further requesting Pawan’s fans to understand him for not speaking much about his uncle.
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu