Ram Charan was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his Rangasthalam’s director Sukumar’s latest production, Darshakudu. As usual, Pawan Kalyan’s fans kept insisting Charan to speak about his star uncle. Charan’s reply stumped everyone.
Charan said that we normally don’t talk about our mother and loved ones everyday but our love for them never changes. “My family is short in my words, but it is deep in my heart,” said Charan, further requesting Pawan’s fans to understand him for not speaking much about his uncle.
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon