Akkineni Nagarjuna’s latest outing, Raju Gari Gadhi 2, released on Friday and is running with a good word of mouth. The film has collected close to 8 crores share in two days in both the Telugu states.
On this occasion, the makers held the film’s success meet a while ago. Speaking at the event, Nag said that he is very happy for the film’s success. He also added that the makers PVP, Niranjan Reddy and director Ohmkar and music director Thaman are the major pillars of the film’s success.
Samantha, who played a crucial role in the film, is being appreciated for her performance from all quarters. She expressed her happiness by thanking Telugu audience for accepting her in this particular role.
She also added that this film is so special for her as her father-in-law acted in it and helped her a lot while performing in the climax sequence.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Srinivas not to sign any Telugu film- Here’s why?
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?
- Krishnam Raju finally opens up about Tamil Nadu Governor post reports
- Viral – Mohan Babu enjoys the beach vacation with wife
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film