Akkineni Nagarjuna’s latest outing, Raju Gari Gadhi 2, released on Friday and is running with a good word of mouth. The film has collected close to 8 crores share in two days in both the Telugu states.
On this occasion, the makers held the film’s success meet a while ago. Speaking at the event, Nag said that he is very happy for the film’s success. He also added that the makers PVP, Niranjan Reddy and director Ohmkar and music director Thaman are the major pillars of the film’s success.
Samantha, who played a crucial role in the film, is being appreciated for her performance from all quarters. She expressed her happiness by thanking Telugu audience for accepting her in this particular role.
She also added that this film is so special for her as her father-in-law acted in it and helped her a lot while performing in the climax sequence.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)