Shriya is a glamorous actress who has worked with some of the biggest stars in Telugu and Tamil film industries. Apart from lead roles, she has also sizzled in a number of item songs throughout her career. Some say that the items songs hurt her image, but Shriya seems to think otherwise.
“My figure is perfect for item songs and that is why I accepted to do them. I don’t have any regrets. My career is not yet over. An actress should not allow herself to be slotted into one particular image”, she told Eenadu.
Shriya is currently working for the film ‘Manam’, opposite Akkineni Nagarjuna. The movie will also have Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles.
So, can we expect more item songs from Shriya in future? Let us wait and see.
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed