Amitabh Bachchan has acted in some of the biggest hits in his career and one of them is Amar Akbar Anthony that also had the late Vinod Khanna and Rishi Kapoor.
The film completes 43 years today and Big B made an interesting post regarding this film. Big B in his tweet says “Amar Akbar Anthony is estimated to have made Rs 7.25 crore in those days. Inflation-adjusted, it crosses the collections of Bahubali 2—The Conclusion today!”
This is an interesting point made by the Big B as Baahubali itself over 500 crores in just the Hindi market and if released today, Amar Akbar Anthony would have broke that record says the Big B.
T 3544 -43 YEARS .. !!! .. 'Amar Akbar Anthony' is estimated to have made Rs 7.25 crore in those days. Inflation-adjusted, it crosses the collections of Bahubali 2—The Conclusion today!
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director