Ramu says that there is no point in analysing the reasons behind why a film is successful or a flop. According to the ace director, reason, if anything has very little or nothing to do with the commercial fate of a film. The director revealed that he had no clue that Rangeela would be a runaway hit. And in the same breath added that he had placed high hopes on the Sanjay Dutt starrer Daud. Not surprisingly Ramu extends this logic to all aspects of life including marriage and business. The controversial director says that belief in one’s ability and luck play a large role in the success of a business, or a relationship. RGV concluded that most people do not realise that highs and lows are either accidental or unintentional. As regards to his films Ramu said that all his decisions (scripting, casting, characterization) were contextual and appeared very good when they were being made.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?