Ramu says that there is no point in analysing the reasons behind why a film is successful or a flop. According to the ace director, reason, if anything has very little or nothing to do with the commercial fate of a film. The director revealed that he had no clue that Rangeela would be a runaway hit. And in the same breath added that he had placed high hopes on the Sanjay Dutt starrer Daud. Not surprisingly Ramu extends this logic to all aspects of life including marriage and business. The controversial director says that belief in one’s ability and luck play a large role in the success of a business, or a relationship. RGV concluded that most people do not realise that highs and lows are either accidental or unintentional. As regards to his films Ramu said that all his decisions (scripting, casting, characterization) were contextual and appeared very good when they were being made.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition