Actress Trisha says that her glamour is ageless and that she is takes special care to maintain her beauty.“Even after all these years of acting, my glamour is intact. I take care of my physical appearance and the there is no difference in the amount of hard work I put in now compared to the effort I put in during my early years”, said Trisha.
She went on to say “To have a long innings in the industry, glamour is not enough. One must pick the right roles that bring us close to the audience. That is the secret of my longevity”. Trisha is currently busy with a few projects in Tamil.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones