It’s well known that Rana Daggubati’s brother Abhiram is gearing up for his acting debut. He is currently undergoing training in Mumbai. On the occasion of his legendary grandfather Ramanaidu’s birth anniversary, Abhiram interacted with a media house today and opened up about his silver screen debut.
The junior Daggubati said that he used to share a deep bond with his grandfather and went on to reveal that it was his grandpa’s dream to see him as a hero. Abhiram confirmed that his debut film will be out either in 2020 or next year. He also said that he is equally interested in film production. More details about his launch pad film will be out in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive