It’s well known that Rana Daggubati’s brother Abhiram is gearing up for his acting debut. He is currently undergoing training in Mumbai. On the occasion of his legendary grandfather Ramanaidu’s birth anniversary, Abhiram interacted with a media house today and opened up about his silver screen debut.
The junior Daggubati said that he used to share a deep bond with his grandfather and went on to reveal that it was his grandpa’s dream to see him as a hero. Abhiram confirmed that his debut film will be out either in 2020 or next year. He also said that he is equally interested in film production. More details about his launch pad film will be out in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Neen Haddhura trailer to be out on this date
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans