Hot Kerala beauty Amala Paul is a busy actress these days. She has earned recognition in the Telugu and Tamil industries and she is currently busy with a handful of projects in both the languages. When asked about her new found stardom, Amala replies in a philosophical way “Nothing in my life was ever planned. Things just happened and luckily, good things have happened. I never even wanted to be a star”.
But the actress is happy about the way things are shaping up. And when asked if her lifestyle has changed in any way, ” Obviously yes. But not in materialistic terms. I was a very carefree girl initially but now, I am being forced to think twice before doing anything. People look up to movie stars and imitate them a lot. That is why I want to be extra careful in everything I do. So yes, my lifestyle has changed”, says Amala Paul.
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies