Vikram’s latest film Inkokkadu released on Friday to a decent response. The film is registering good collections in most centres. Expressing his happiness over the film’s success, Vikram said in a success meet yesterday that his long cherished dream has finally come true with Inkokkadu.
Vikram said that he has been longing to act in dual roles since many years and that Inkokkadu has realised his dream. The national award winning actor said that the various characters he had played in Aparichitudu and I were different shades of the same character.
Vikram will take part in Inkokkadu’s success tour starting from today in Vizag. Directed by Anand Shankar, the film has been released in Telugu by Neelam Krishna Reddy.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das