It’s well known that a mega mythological magnum opus on Bhakta Kannappa has been a dream project for actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu for the last few years. Apart from playing the titular role, Vishnu is also bankrolling the project. While the film’s script was penned by Tanikella Bharani, Vishnu is planning to rope in a Hollywood director to helm this ambitious project.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Vishnu revealed that a popular Hollywood actor will be essaying Lord Shiva in Bhakta Kannappa and that the film will be made on world-class standards. Vishnu went on to say that the film’s budget has touched Rs 95 crores and that the team is into an extensive pre-production to further reduce the budget.
“Currently, I don’t have a Rs 100 crore market, but I am confident that my market will surely touch Rs 100 crore after Bhakta Kannappa’s release,” Vishnu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut