Film stars turning to their close friends and family members while zeroing in on a movie’s script or review of their performances is nothing new. The latest entrant to this club is young hero Nikhil, who’s Keshava released yesterday to some decent reviews.
In his latest interview, Nikhil said that his mother is his biggest critic. The actor said excitedly that his mom has always been bang on with her predictions about his roles and films.
Even for Keshava, Nikhil’s mother had told him that the style quotient in Keshava is like that of a Hollywood film. Coincidentally, everyone’s raving about Keshava’s stylish making.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause