Film stars turning to their close friends and family members while zeroing in on a movie’s script or review of their performances is nothing new. The latest entrant to this club is young hero Nikhil, who’s Keshava released yesterday to some decent reviews.
In his latest interview, Nikhil said that his mother is his biggest critic. The actor said excitedly that his mom has always been bang on with her predictions about his roles and films.
Even for Keshava, Nikhil’s mother had told him that the style quotient in Keshava is like that of a Hollywood film. Coincidentally, everyone’s raving about Keshava’s stylish making.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film