For the last few months, young beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been busy juggling several projects in Tollywood and Bollywood. After wrapping up work on her maiden Bollywood films Mission Majnu and Goodbye, in Mumbai Rashmika is back in Hyderabad and is shooting for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa and Sharwanand’s Aadaallu Meeku Joharlu.
In a latest interview, Rashmika revealed that her parents are upset with her busy schedules amid the pandemic. “My parents are upset with my back-to-back shoots. They told me to postpone my shoots for a few days since Covid is still around. I’m touched by their love for me, but the decision to postpone shootings is not in my hands. That’s why I’m taking all the precautions and taking part in the shootings,” said Rashmika.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mythri producer congratulates Siddarth Anand; Is something exciting brewing?
- Noted music label acquires audio rights of Thalapathy 67
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67