Rana Daggubati says that his physique and muscular build are probably the reasons for getting a chance to work in a film like Baahubali.
Rana said this at a promotional event for Baby. He also revealed that the first part’s shooting is almost over and that the second part of Baahubali is also done by 60%. “I have given more than 120 days for this tough film”, he said.
Rana is going to be seen in Neeraj Pande’s Baby this year. He will also make an appearance in Bipasha Basu’s Niya. He has Baahubali anyway so this could be Rana’s dream year in films.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake