Sushmita Sen needs no introduction to the world of cinema or glamour. Ever since she won the Miss Universe beauty pageant way back in 1994, she has been a very popular person . She took a break from acting and is spending most of her time with her family these days. She says “Currently I am spending all my time with my two kids. I just have no time to think about movies right now. I still want to act though, I even recently listened to a number of stories and I like three of them. I have to try and decide on one”.
Sushmita was in Hyderabad on Wednesday and spoke on the occasion “I have a special connection to Hyderabad. I was born here, so every time I come back it feels special and nice. Though not on the silver screen, as an actress, mother, and most importantly a woman I play an active role every single day. I am lucky to be blessed with two girls, can we imagine a world where there are no girls?”. Sushmita also said “People are beautiful when they do not have any negativity. First, you should have a clear and clean heart. You should greet everyone with a bright smile, that is anyone’s real beauty. My smile is my most beautiful asset”.
Sush has got a killer smile and we definitely agree with what she says.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves