Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited hat-trick film under his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu’s direction had its muhurtham yesterday. Balayya will once again be seen in a powerful role in the film.
Speaking at the film’s launch, Balayya made an interesting statement about how the story of this movie was born. “Some stories are born out of a character and some stories are born out of a man’s personality. This film’s story is born out of my anger,” Balayya said, further adding that the story has come out quite powerfully.
Senior writer M Rathnam has penned the story for this as-yet-untitled movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood