Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited hat-trick film under his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu’s direction had its muhurtham yesterday. Balayya will once again be seen in a powerful role in the film.
Speaking at the film’s launch, Balayya made an interesting statement about how the story of this movie was born. “Some stories are born out of a character and some stories are born out of a man’s personality. This film’s story is born out of my anger,” Balayya said, further adding that the story has come out quite powerfully.
Senior writer M Rathnam has penned the story for this as-yet-untitled movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero postpones his biggie for one full year
- Exclusive Interview : Sai Rajesh- Color Photo is based on my personal life story
- Poll : Which of these yesteryear heroines was the most glamorous?
- Rana and Miheeka’s wedding-A ten-year-old love story
- Star American rapper’s song featuring Indian movies goes viral
- Adorable video of Chiranjeevi making fish fry goes viral