Speaking in an interview, Chiranjeevi said that his wife, Surekha is his biggest critic and does not hesitate one bit to reveal her opinion about his films. Chiranjeevi recalled one incident where he hesitantly showed her one snap of him and Kajal and asked her what she felt about the pairing.
As soon as Mrs Chiru saw that snap she instantly said that the pairing looks quite good and Chiru looked exactly liked a younger Charan. That was the time Chiru says that he and his entire team felt that they got the pairing completely right.
Now that the film has released, the audience is loving Kajal and Chiru’s pairing big time.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong