“You may be missing the beaches of Mumbai and Bangkok, but I am sure Pavitra and Aakash will be so happy to see you spending time at home,” this was Megastar Chiranjeevi’s response when Puri Jagannadh welcomed him to Twitter a few days ago. And it looks like Chiru’s cheeky reply has caused a huge storm at Puri’s home.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Puri revealed that his wife Lavanya had slapped him after seeing Chiru’s tweet. “Chiru sir’s tweet had landed me in a huge trouble at home (laughs). While I don’t know why he had raised the Bangkok topic in this lockdown period, his tweet made my wife recollect everything and she slapped eventually,” Puri said.
Thank you @purijagan Also it allows some great family time. You may be missing the beaches of Mumbai and Bangkok, but I am sure Pavitra and Aakash will be so happy to see you spending time at home . https://t.co/NXiPjDoV2O
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?