“You may be missing the beaches of Mumbai and Bangkok, but I am sure Pavitra and Aakash will be so happy to see you spending time at home,” this was Megastar Chiranjeevi’s response when Puri Jagannadh welcomed him to Twitter a few days ago. And it looks like Chiru’s cheeky reply has caused a huge storm at Puri’s home.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Puri revealed that his wife Lavanya had slapped him after seeing Chiru’s tweet. “Chiru sir’s tweet had landed me in a huge trouble at home (laughs). While I don’t know why he had raised the Bangkok topic in this lockdown period, his tweet made my wife recollect everything and she slapped eventually,” Puri said.
Thank you @purijagan Also it allows some great family time. You may be missing the beaches of Mumbai and Bangkok, but I am sure Pavitra and Aakash will be so happy to see you spending time at home . https://t.co/NXiPjDoV2O
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention