Since the last couple of days, young hero Vijay Deverakonda has been teasing his and young Punjabi beauty Mehreen’s fans by posting a couple of their pictures. Both Vijay’s and Mehreen’s clothes are soaked in colors as they are shooting for a Holi song. Vijay captioned the picture as “secret project”.
And here’s the secret unraveled. Apparently, both Vijay and Mehreen are shooting for a special song in director Vamshi Paidipally and choreographer Lalitha Shobhi master’s supervision. The song is for the soon to be commenced World Telugu Conference (Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu).
A few other Tollywood stars and directors too are coming up with special songs and documentaries for this mega event. The World Telugu Conference is a Telangana government initiative and it will kick-start on December 15 in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood