From the past few days, there have been various rumors going around that Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has been delayed because of reshoots and certain problems involving the makers and stars of the film.
Keeping an end to all these rumors, Mytri Movie Makers today revealed that the film is in its last stages of production and the shoot will be wrapped up very soon in Hyderabad.
Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Bhumika, Vennela Kishore and Madhavan in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined