From the past few days, there have been various rumors going around that Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has been delayed because of reshoots and certain problems involving the makers and stars of the film.
Keeping an end to all these rumors, Mytri Movie Makers today revealed that the film is in its last stages of production and the shoot will be wrapped up very soon in Hyderabad.
Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Bhumika, Vennela Kishore and Madhavan in crucial roles.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release