From the past few days, there have been various rumors going around that Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has been delayed because of reshoots and certain problems involving the makers and stars of the film.
Keeping an end to all these rumors, Mytri Movie Makers today revealed that the film is in its last stages of production and the shoot will be wrapped up very soon in Hyderabad.
Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Bhumika, Vennela Kishore and Madhavan in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack