From the past few days, there have been various rumors going around that Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has been delayed because of reshoots and certain problems involving the makers and stars of the film.
Keeping an end to all these rumors, Mytri Movie Makers today revealed that the film is in its last stages of production and the shoot will be wrapped up very soon in Hyderabad.
Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Bhumika, Vennela Kishore and Madhavan in crucial roles.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years