From the past few days, there have been various rumors going around that Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi has been delayed because of reshoots and certain problems involving the makers and stars of the film.
Keeping an end to all these rumors, Mytri Movie Makers today revealed that the film is in its last stages of production and the shoot will be wrapped up very soon in Hyderabad.
Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Bhumika, Vennela Kishore and Madhavan in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel