We have already reported that quite a few Tollywood stars donated for the floods that are devastating Chennai. The latest ones to join the list are Mytri Movie makers who are producing NTR’s next in the direction of Koratala Shiva.
According to our sources, the reputed banner which also produced Srimanthudu recently, have announced a relief fund of 5 lakhs earlier today. Many stars donated for a similar cause when Vizag went through a disaster some time back. We hope that Chennai gets through this soon.
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date