Rana Daggubati’s romantic comedy entertainer ‘Naa Ishtam’ might be getting a mixed reception at the Box Office but the film is heading into a safe zone for its producers. The film has raked in a share of approximately Rs. 3 Crores in 3 Days in Andhra Pradesh. Nizam collections stood at about Rs. 90 Lakhs for three days and the film is expected to collect about Rs. 1.20 Crore in its final run in Nizam.
When you add in the satellite rights of about 3.2 Crores and the audio rights, the film is heading for a safe zone given its low budget of about 8.5 Crores. Genelia is the heroine in this movie and Prakash Tholeti is the director. Paruchuri Kireeti, who produced Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’, is the producer of this movie.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha