Rana Daggubati’s romantic comedy entertainer ‘Naa Ishtam’ might be getting a mixed reception at the Box Office but the film is heading into a safe zone for its producers. The film has raked in a share of approximately Rs. 3 Crores in 3 Days in Andhra Pradesh. Nizam collections stood at about Rs. 90 Lakhs for three days and the film is expected to collect about Rs. 1.20 Crore in its final run in Nizam.
When you add in the satellite rights of about 3.2 Crores and the audio rights, the film is heading for a safe zone given its low budget of about 8.5 Crores. Genelia is the heroine in this movie and Prakash Tholeti is the director. Paruchuri Kireeti, who produced Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’, is the producer of this movie.
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?