Rana, Genelia starrer Naa Ishtam is off to a decent start at box-office. The film was directed by Prakash Tholeti and Parachuri Kireeti produced the film on United Movies banner. According to a official statement issued by the producer, the film is poised to collect a share of more than Rs 3 crores in its first three days of its release. The producer adds that this is the biggest opening in Rana’s career. The film had a huge release and it remains to be seen if Naa Ishtam can sustain the momentum in the next few days. Harshavardhan Rane, Nazar and Subbaraju played important roles in the film. Chakri composed the music. After this film, Rana will soon be seen in RGV’s Department and Krish’s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry