The logo of Naa Ishtam was launched last night at Srinidhi Institute of Science and Technology. Rana, Harshvardhan Rane and Maryam Zakaria were present to launch the logo and a 30 sec teaser in front of a huge crowd. “I remember my school days when I see all of you. Naa Ishtam is a complete entertainer and I am sure all of you will relate to it,” Rana said addressing the college students. Prakash Tholeti has directed the film and Parachuri Kireeti has produced it. Except for a song, the rest of the film’s shooting has been completed. Chakri has composed the music and the film is expected to hit the screens on March 23.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters