Rana Daggubati, Genelia starrer Naa Ishtam is in the final stage of its production. Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City and today is the last day of the final schedule. Except some patch work, the entire film’s shooting has been completed. The film’s post production has already begun and Rana stated that he’ll begin dubbing for the film after Pongal. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director with this film and Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri has composed the film’s music.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!