Rana Daggubati, Genelia starrer Naa Ishtam is in the final stage of its production. Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City and today is the last day of the final schedule. Except some patch work, the entire film’s shooting has been completed. The film’s post production has already begun and Rana stated that he’ll begin dubbing for the film after Pongal. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director with this film and Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus