Rana Daggubati, Genelia starrer Naa Ishtam is in the final stage of its production. Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City and today is the last day of the final schedule. Except some patch work, the entire film’s shooting has been completed. The film’s post production has already begun and Rana stated that he’ll begin dubbing for the film after Pongal. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director with this film and Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly