For the first time in his career spanning more than a decade, Kalyanram is trying out a full-fledged romantic drama with Naa Nuvve. The film is all set to hit the screens on June 14. The Nandamuri hero has been promoting the movie quite aggressively.
Recently, Kalyanram said that Naa Nuvve we will be for him what Brindavanam was for his brother NTR. “After a series of mass entertainers, Tarak changed tracks and did a class movie like Brindavanam and went on to score a hit with Nannaku Prematho. I hope Naa Nuvve will be such a welcome change in my career,” said Kalyanram.
- Mahesh donates for Kerala flood victims
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan follows his favourite actor on Twitter
- Chiru wraps up dubbing for Sye Raa teaser
- Geetha Govindam breaches $1M mark; Eyes $2M now
- Chiru and family donate big for Kerala victims