For the first time in his career spanning more than a decade, Kalyanram is trying out a full-fledged romantic drama with Naa Nuvve. The film is all set to hit the screens on June 14. The Nandamuri hero has been promoting the movie quite aggressively.
Recently, Kalyanram said that Naa Nuvve we will be for him what Brindavanam was for his brother NTR. “After a series of mass entertainers, Tarak changed tracks and did a class movie like Brindavanam and went on to score a hit with Nannaku Prematho. I hope Naa Nuvve will be such a welcome change in my career,” said Kalyanram.
- Sai Pallavi quite excited about her next
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next