For the first time in his career spanning more than a decade, Kalyanram is trying out a full-fledged romantic drama with Naa Nuvve. The film is all set to hit the screens on June 14. The Nandamuri hero has been promoting the movie quite aggressively.
Recently, Kalyanram said that Naa Nuvve we will be for him what Brindavanam was for his brother NTR. “After a series of mass entertainers, Tarak changed tracks and did a class movie like Brindavanam and went on to score a hit with Nannaku Prematho. I hope Naa Nuvve will be such a welcome change in my career,” said Kalyanram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming director’s experimental film with Balakrishna
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai