Allu Arjun’s recent release, Duvvada Jagannadham, is still running in several theaters across the twin Telugu states. After the much needed break, the Stylish Star is prepping for the commencement of his next film, Naa Peru Surya.
According to the latest updates, Naa Peru Surya will go on the floors from August first week. Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this high budget social drama. Lagadapati Sridhar and Naga Babu will be jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture