Allu Arjun’s recent release, Duvvada Jagannadham, is still running in several theaters across the twin Telugu states. After the much needed break, the Stylish Star is prepping for the commencement of his next film, Naa Peru Surya.
According to the latest updates, Naa Peru Surya will go on the floors from August first week. Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this high budget social drama. Lagadapati Sridhar and Naga Babu will be jointly producing the movie.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections