Allu Arjun’s highly-anticipated patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, is fast nearing completion. The film’s first song, ‘Sainika’, which was unveiled on Republic Day, received a solid positive response from fans.
As per the latest update from the makers, the film’s second single will be unveiled on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat. The movie’s unit is currently shooting in -12°C temperatures at the Indo-Pak border. The entire team, including the Stylish Star and other actors, are braving difficult conditions to retain the authenticity factor in showcasing the challenges faced by our soldiers.
Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing this high-budget entertainer and Naga Babu is presenting it. NPSNII is slated to hit the screens on April 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?