Allari Naresh’s intense and emotional courtroom drama, Naandhi, released earlier on February 19 and received critical acclaim as well as commercial success. Also starring Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in a key role, this Vijay Kanakamedala directorial had its digital premiere on Aha on March 12.
According to the latest updates from Aha’s team, Naandhi has pulled off a sensational feat. The film has already clocked over 100 million viewing minutes on the platform. This record viewership is almost on par with Ravi Teja’s Krack. Audiences who couldn’t watch the film in cinemas rushed to Aha, thanks to the glowing reviews it received upon its release. Satish Vegesna has produced Naandhi.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response