Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has had a good run in the state and the movie ended up as one more commercial success for Charan and director V.V.Vinayak. The film has enjoyed a superb run in the Ceded area, with the collections hovering around the 8CR mark. This movie becomes the third film for Charan to cross the 7 CR mark in this area.
Meanwhile, Charan has now fully diverted his attention to the shoot of ‘Yevadu’ and the movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013. His bollywood venture ‘Zanjeer’ is also shaping up at a good pace and this flick will have a May release.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy