Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has set a new record for Vishakhapatnam. The movie is releasing in 104 theaters in this area, which is a very impressive number. Until now, ‘Businessman’ held the record with 84 theaters.
Naayak is set to take in massive openings tomorrow and the film will officially kick start the 2013 Sankranthi season for the Telugu Film Industry. Charan will be seen with Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in the film. Vinayak is the director of the project and Danayya DVV is the producer.
Naayak has received an A certificate from the censor board.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ad featuring this entire star’s family?
- Trivikram invests in multiplex?
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?