The principal shooting of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Naayak has resumed in Hyderabad. The film was shot extensively in Hyderabad earlier this month and after that the film unit headed to Kolkata for a short schedule. Now, a huge set is being erected for the film in Sarathi Studios in Hyderabad. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer in which Ram Charan is playing dual roles. V V Vinayak is directing the film and DVV Danayya is producing the film. S S Thaman is composing the music. The film is said to be shaping up extremely well and Vinayak is leaving no stone unturned to deliver a blockbuster with this film. Naayak is slated for release on January 9, 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru turns out to be a hugely profitable film
- Evaru’s latest Nizam share
- Interesting update on NKR’s Entha Manchivadavuraa
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?