The principal shooting of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Naayak has resumed in Hyderabad. The film was shot extensively in Hyderabad earlier this month and after that the film unit headed to Kolkata for a short schedule. Now, a huge set is being erected for the film in Sarathi Studios in Hyderabad. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer in which Ram Charan is playing dual roles. V V Vinayak is directing the film and DVV Danayya is producing the film. S S Thaman is composing the music. The film is said to be shaping up extremely well and Vinayak is leaving no stone unturned to deliver a blockbuster with this film. Naayak is slated for release on January 9, 2013.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans