Bengaluru girl Nabha Natesh made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Nannu Dochukunduvate. Nabha’s chirpy and confident portrayal of her character and her cute looks made everyone compare her character with Bommarillu’s Hasini, Ashta Chamma’s Swathi and Fidaa’s Bhanumathi.
Nabha’s glamorous looks also won veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s appreciation. She is being approached by several filmmakers with some exciting offers, including a star hero. Nabha has not signed her second film yet, and she will make a formal announcement about her next project soon.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani