Bengaluru actress Nabha Natesh had made her Tollywood debut with Nannu Dochukunduvate. She will soon be seen in Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s iSmart Shankar. The young beauty is on a roll in Tollywood, with several filmmakers approaching her with exciting offers.
Nabha is looking gorgeous in iSmart Shankar’s trailer and the video songs, and her tapori character with the typical Telangana dialect has caught on well with audiences all over AP and Telangana, and especially the ‘Warangal Poragallu’. Impressively, Nabha has already learnt Telugu, and her speech at iSmart Shankar’s Warangal event was received quite well. In fact, her speech video is trending at the 2nd on YouTube.
Nabha comes from a theatre background, and that helped her emote effortlessly on iSmart Shankar’s set. Apparently, the entire team, including Puri, was in awe of Nabha’s dance moves in the Dimaak Kharaab song. We will have to see what kind of projects this talented beauty will be coming up with in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times