Bengaluru beauty Nabha Natesh will next be seen in Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s upcoming action entertainer, iSmart Shankar. Nabha plays a vibrant Hyderabadi girl in the film. She has been learning the Hyderabadi lingo for some time now.
And it looks like Nabha has put all the language training she has underwent to good use. Last night, Nabha tweeted a fun video in which she was seen having some good time in the mad rush at Charminar and other famous food and shopping spots in the Old City during the Ramzan season. The chirpy actress has donned the Hyderabadi pori avatar quite well.
— Hyd Movies (@hydmovies) June 5, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films