Amid high drama, the elections for the South Indian Artiste’s Association (Nadigar Sangam) will be held tomorrow (June 23). The Vishal led Pandavar Ani had moved the Madras High Court against the Registrar of Societies which called off the elections. Much to the relief of the Vishal group, the Court has granted permission to conduct the elections tomorrow.
Meanwhile, Super Star Rajinikanth took to Twitter this evening and said that he had to miss the voting as he received his postal vote only at 6:45 pm today. “It is strange and unfortunate. It should not have happened,” Rajini tweeted. Needless to say, Vishal and his teammates are being criticized by Rajini fans for their lackluster planning.
In tomorrow’s intense contest, Vishal, Nasser and others will be taking on Bhagyaraj and Ishari Ganesh and other senior actors.
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) June 22, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record