Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi have bonded big time over ‘Oopiri’. The two superstars are working together for this emotional family entertainer and their camaraderie has carried over into real life as well.
To celebrate the festival of Diwali , Nagarjuna reportedly invited Karthi and his wife over to his home in Hyderabad. A delighted Karthi and wife reportedly accepted. The movie is being produced by PVP Cinema on a lavish scale and Vamsi Paidipally is handling the direction.
The first look of ‘Oopiri’, which had Nagarjuna in a wheel chair, evoked a strong and positive response on social media. Tamannah is the heroine in the film and Gopi Sundar is composing the music
- Star heroine’s special song in mega hero film?
- Crucial second week for Sammohanam
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Young actress takes to pole dancing
- Tej excited to reveal his film’s trailer