Young hero Naga Chaitanya, who is going through the best phase in his life both personally and professionally is currently working on a project with Kalyan Krishna. This movie recently completed its first schedule.
Meanwhile, his father Akkineni Nagarjuna made some interesting comments on this movie. As per the sources, Nag expressed his happiness after seeing the rushes from the first schedule. Nag appreciated Kalyan Krishna for his work and the way he has showcased Chay.
This untitled flick is produced by Nagarjuna under his Annapurna studios banner.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna