Young hero Naga Chaitanya, who is going through the best phase in his life both personally and professionally is currently working on a project with Kalyan Krishna. This movie recently completed its first schedule.
Meanwhile, his father Akkineni Nagarjuna made some interesting comments on this movie. As per the sources, Nag expressed his happiness after seeing the rushes from the first schedule. Nag appreciated Kalyan Krishna for his work and the way he has showcased Chay.
This untitled flick is produced by Nagarjuna under his Annapurna studios banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot
- Makers of this star hero’s film disappoint fans
- Navdeep’s OTT film gears up for release on May 29
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Acclaimed filmmaker ready with scripts for sequels to his 3 cult hits