Amid a lot of curiosity and jubilation, the makers of star hero Prabhas’ 21st film today announced that leading Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has been signed on for the female lead’s role opposite Prabhas. The announcement has left the fans of both the star actors thrilled.
But it’s a tweet by Prabhas21 director Nag Ashwin that has made the fans even more excited. Revealing the idea behind signing Deepika opposite Prabhas, Nag Ashwin tweeted, “King ki saripadentha Queen kavali kada mari (We need a queen who will stand her ground next to a King),” Nag Ashwin tweeted, also adding that the decision was taken after much deliberation.
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe