Amid a lot of curiosity and jubilation, the makers of star hero Prabhas’ 21st film today announced that leading Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has been signed on for the female lead’s role opposite Prabhas. The announcement has left the fans of both the star actors thrilled.
But it’s a tweet by Prabhas21 director Nag Ashwin that has made the fans even more excited. Revealing the idea behind signing Deepika opposite Prabhas, Nag Ashwin tweeted, “King ki saripadentha Queen kavali kada mari (We need a queen who will stand her ground next to a King),” Nag Ashwin tweeted, also adding that the decision was taken after much deliberation.
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?