Amid a lot of curiosity and jubilation, the makers of star hero Prabhas’ 21st film today announced that leading Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has been signed on for the female lead’s role opposite Prabhas. The announcement has left the fans of both the star actors thrilled.
But it’s a tweet by Prabhas21 director Nag Ashwin that has made the fans even more excited. Revealing the idea behind signing Deepika opposite Prabhas, Nag Ashwin tweeted, “King ki saripadentha Queen kavali kada mari (We need a queen who will stand her ground next to a King),” Nag Ashwin tweeted, also adding that the decision was taken after much deliberation.
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way